If you are wondering that Xender only lets its users to share files from one device to another without customizing the app then, you are wrong. Xender lets its users change Avatar Icon which is used to recognize the receiver or sender around you. The basic purpose of the Avatar Icon is to make the transmission of files easier between both the devices.
How to change Avatar Icon?
Following these steps one can easily change Avatar Icon on Xender:
- First, launch Xender on the device.
- Navigate to the Avatar Icon on the top-left hand corner of the screen
- Click on your Avatar Icon which is next to your device’s name
- Here, you will find a list of pre-made cartoon characters from which you can select one. If you do not want to select one from them, you can also choose to take a photo with the camera or select a picture from your Gallery.
- Select Take a Photo or Choose one from the Gallery
- After selecting the picture, you can crop it
- Finally, adjust the picture accordingly and then tap on the Save Button
So now that you know how to change Avatar Icon, you can do so whenever you are bored with your Avatar Icon.