In this article, we will explain to you how to receive files in Xender. Xender is a cross-sharing platform that allows the sharing of files i.e., all kinds of data between people. It uses Wi-Fi to send and receive files from one device to another. It transfers files about 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
How to Receive Files in Xender?
Following these steps, you can receive files in Xender:
Android to Android
- Open the Xender App through your Android device.
- Tap the “+” button.
- Click on ‘Create Group’
- After creating the group, tap “+” on the other device and then ‘Join Group’
- Then you have to find and select the device where the group was formed.
- After joining the group, you will be able to receive the files from the other device.
Android to Windows Phone
- Open the Xender App
- Tap “+”
- Select ‘Connect WP’
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and switch it on
- Go to Xender App and tap “+” after which choose ‘Connect Friend.’
- You will be connected to the Android device for receiving files.
Android to iOS
- Open the Xender app on the Android device
- Tap the “+” button
- Select ‘Connect Phone’
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on the iPhone and connect it to the Wi-Fi
- Launch Xender App on iPhone and then tap “+” to choose ‘Connect Friend’.
- After this, you will be connected to the other Android device.
I hope the article explained you clearly on how to receive files in xender app