With the developing technology day by day, things are becoming easier. Having an iPhone is indeed the great but not every time. Some bad things can happen to your beloved iPhone too, that you may need to replace it. There are other cases also when you simply want to transfer the data from your iPhone to an android. So, if you have totally decided that you want to transfer your data from iPhone to android then, we are glad to help you. All you need is to follow some steps carefully to reach to your destination.
We will move forward, step by step. There are so many things in your iPhone that you will need to transfer. First of all, we will see how we can transfer media files that include pictures, videos, music, etc. to your desired android phone and then we will move towards contacts and messages.
You know that technology allows us to explore and experiment. The same happens in the transferring cases too. There are various ways to transfer the data from your iPhone to android phone but, we are telling you that are most relevant and can be quickly done by you.
Transfer photos from iPhone to android phone :
- For the transfer, you need to download the Google Photos to your iPhone.
- Then, open the Google Photos application.
- Sign in if you are not. Then, tap “Get started”.
- They will ask you to allow the Google Photos to access your pictures, simply tap “Ok”.
- Now, on the next page, select your desired option and continue.
- Now, tap the circle and choose the quality of the photos and continue.
- Then tap the notifications option if you want to get notifies when someone shared pictures otherwise tap on No Thanks option.
- But, if you choose No Thanks, then further select Leave off.
- Now, when you open your android device and connect it to the internet, then, you will be able to see all of them.
This is how you are done with the procedure. Now, let us see the other methods to transfer photos from iPhone to android.
Transfer music from iPhone to android phone :
For this transfer, you will need a computer along with your iPhone and android phone.
- Install iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone to it.
- Then, you need to select your device on your system and visit the music tab. You need to do this to sync the music between iPhone and iTunes.
- Simply click on the “Apply” tab.
- After the completion of the process, disconnect your iPhone from the system.
- Now, you need to download the Google Music application on your system.
- Then, you need to launch the Music Manager app.
- Now, select the option of “upload songs to Google Play”.
- Then, select “iTunes” and simply continue.
- Your screen will display the available songs. Select the option desired.
- Now, you need to wait for some minutes till you get notified.
- Now, download the Google Music app on your android phone to access all the songs.
This is how you are done with the process. The process is little hectic but give complete results.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to android phone :
- As the initial step, you need to download and launch iTunes.
- Now, simply connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Open the summary page of the handset’s device.
- Now, you need to click on the info tab.
- Tap on the option of “Sync Contact with”.
- Then, select “Google Contacts”.
- Add your account’s username and password.
- Click on the tab, “Apply”.
- Now, when your android device is connected to this Gmail account or if it is already connected, you will need to allow the google to sync your contacts.
Now, we are done with another process.
Now, we are done with the essential data that should not be lost when you are taking a transfer from your usual iPhone to an android device. There are various ways, but these are the most relevant ones. Also, there is an application called Xender that you can use to transfer the data. Simply DOWNLOAD XENDER app on your device to go into a hassle-free procedure. You can use the app without any USB to transfer the files.
In this era of fast and forward technology, nothing is impossible, but you must choose the right way. Especially in gadgets and tools, there are multiple risks associated if not used properly. So, always try to go for the authentic and trustworthy options to perform any of your tasks.